1. Carefully remove your lashes from the lash tray, holding them as close to the base of the lash as possible.
2. Trim the ends ever so slightly where there is excess band and no lash hairs.
3. Hold the lash up to your lash line and further trim the end of the false lashes to fit the length of your natural lash line.
4. Curl your eyelashes and apply one coat of mascara.
5. Apply lash glue to the lash band and allow it to sit for 30-45 seconds or until the adhesive is no longer wet but tacky.
6. Using tweezers or an eyelash applicator place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible starting from the inner corner and working your way to the outer edge.
7. Using a spoolie, brush your lashes and natural lashes upwards to blend them together.